Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stuff That Has Or Will Be Happening As Of Late

Greetings. Here's some stuff that has happened, in no particular order:

* I was hired to do an illustration for the New Times, a San Luis Obispo weekly paper. It was fun and I was paid in advertisement space.

* I am putting together a series of diaramas. I have six so far and you can see them here.

* With the help of some really amazing people, I am coordinating an event for SLO called Last Friday. On March 25th, there will be 6 different parties going on at the same time throughout the city in celebration of the lowbrow & contemporary art scene.

* I'm doing 10 pieces for the "$100 & Under" show at the Jeff Claassen Gallery.

* March 25th I will be creating my very own Brodeo with the "+Plus One1" collaboration show at San Luis Art Supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment