Monday, December 12, 2011

Art pick up time! If you've purchased a piece from the Sally Loo's show, come on by the shop and pick em up. If you haven't paid, please do so then, too. I take all kinds of payments, if you know what I mean. Get here as soon as possible and by any means necessary, maybe by your pink bunny palanquin.









Yep...and now a few words from Ryan:
"nick cannon.....I mean c'mon..... " Look at the world..space..when it comes down the world will know..Orion's belt....mars....jupitor with a soft J..these things we may never come to know. Such as Zeus..In the words directly taken from arguably the smartest human being in the world, Gilbert Gottfried "Well, I play Jews and parrots. Parrots are how I've branched out."

I will never let Ryan blog again. That was dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment