Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lurkers-

I am happy to announce that you can now see a couple of my paintings in Fiona Bleu Gallery in Morro Bay. I figured if Jeff is cool enough to show in there, I should just barely make it in riding his thai-iced-tea-stained coattails. I don't have a picture of the gallery, but I did just take this pic with FBG owner Rowan Chase:
this picture of Rowan from Biz Buzz and I go way back

I also will be showing some of my pool paintings at Sans Liege tasting room in Pismo Beach come September. I guess my paintings wanted a coastal vacation. 

Worry not, SLO locals, or SLOcals as some people say, you can still catch me painting away at Huckleberry Market. Oh, you want a link? Here you go.

More news sooner or later. In the meantime, buy something cheap I need money for coffee:

yours truly,
n

No comments:

Post a Comment